- Marine Life, Seaside Aquarium
- Hike Saddle Mountain
- Driving Tour – 4 Lighthouses and Astor Column
- Wildlife Viewing – Roosevelt Elk Preserve at Jewel, Oregon
- Museums: Maritime Museum, Flavel House, Astoria Fire Station
- Historical Tours: Fort Clatsop, Lewis & Clark Salt Claim sight, Fort Stevens, Fort Columbia on Washington side of Columbia River, Fort Canby on Washington side of Columbia River
Fort Clatsop is the site where Lewis and Clark ‘s Corp of Discovery stayed during the winter of 1805-06. Visitors will explore a replica of their fort and an exhibit hall. It is located between our camp and the beach. Admission is free for Pathfinders 15 years and under and $3 for those 16 and older. If you would like to visit Sabbath afternoon, you can pay your fee on Friday. A National Parks ranger will provide you a tour if you schedule ahead of time. Tell her if you would like to see the 45 minute film. Contact Sally Freeman at 503-861-4424. Allow a minimum of two hours for your visit.
- Coast Guard Air Station